- Kristina’s experience spans 25 years in business, finance, real estate, and operations.
- Co-owns a behavioral health practice with her husband Dr. Matthew Duggan, with four (4) offices serving the community.
CITY HALL EXPERIENCE
- Kristina will be effective on day-one with her experience working on staff with Council Member Suzie Price.
- Kristina is well-known for her commitment to cutting through red tape and advocating for constituents.
- Kristina has fundraised $136,137 from 491 individuals and local businesses.
- 69% of all funds received are from within the 3rd District.
- She was the top fundraiser for the 3rd District Primary Election.
- Kristina supports community groups including Friends of Belmont Shore
- Served as treasurer for Wilson High Girls Aquatics Foundation
- Active member of the Long Beach Rowing Association
- Helped implement a rowing program for underserved youth called “Row the Stadium.”
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology University of California, Riverside
- Homeowner in Belmont Shore and Business Owner in Belmont Heights
- Married to her husband Matt for 22 years
- She is a mom of two teenagers in high school
- Kristina is an avid rower and former ski instructor